Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

I am sure everyone feels the same about being sick. Who really wants to be sick. (Unless you didn't do your homework.)

But from a mom's perspective I dread being sick just because it usually means that 5 other people will fellow closely behind. Some of them handle being sick better then others. Ben was sick at the same time as me this time which was a big relief. Nate got sick next. Tonight Anna is sick. So the only 2 left are Mac and Jon.

You know it's coming...

2 comments:

Btflgal said...

... You know, you can't really call it blogging if your only changing the background... LOL! Hope you guys had fun on Saturday. We ended up keeping our date night too!

Teri said...

I hear ya. I dread anytime anyone gets a cough or runny nose, just knowing that I'm next or someone. We only have a few to worry about though. Your blog is super cute, I really like it.