Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nate's shoes


I am not very good at writing in a journal so I thought I would keep some thoughts here. This is my first entry.

I had to tell you about Nate at church on Sunday. I was doing singing time in nursery. All the little girls were showing off their new shoes and telling me where they bought them. Kennady got her's at Target and Bre just wanted me to see her new boots. A couple of other kids showed me their shoes and then Nate says...
"I got my church shoes in AFRICA."
I didn't even know he knew anything about Africa. What a crazy kid. He just keeps me laughing.

4 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Welcome to blogging, KayLynn. One question...did you mean for the date to say October of 2007? Funny story about the shoes. They do say some of the strangest things.

KayLynn said...

I actually posted the original post in Oct of 07. But I did not do anything with my blog until yesterday. I am just getting started. hehehe

Btflgal said...

I love, love, love it! I hope you have many more posts to come!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

He must be very in style! I personally get all my shoes from Milan!