
I am having a Scentsy Open House tomorrow night. I can't wait! I have been saving a thinking about what I wanted for a long time. They have new plugins that I think will be great in the bathrooms. With three little boys in the house you can only imagine what my bathroom is like. New fall scents; I am so ready for pumpkin cookies. If you want to stop by and take a smell and visit feel free.
3 comments:
i am so sorry i missed your party, seriously, the invite must have gotten mixed up in the junk mail and thrown away, cause you know i would have been there!!!! can't wait to see the catalog...and love the plug in idea!
Hey, I just got the scentsy stuff and love it!!!! I was just going to ask you if you've ever talked to that lady again about the hiking backpacks again. It was just on my mind when I saw your name blog hopping :)
Kaylynn--so glad you found my blog. my email crashed a while ago and I don't have your email anymore. You can email me-- mo2cca @ gmail. com (remove spaces)
Post a Comment