Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Had the best time with Alison

So, my dear friend and roomate from Ricks College recently had a birthday. I was able to go to lunch with her and visit. Of course we had a double date with Abby and Ben in tote but that is just how it is with our lives right now.
Now that I have been home and seen your blog Alison... You are SO RIGHT about the hair. I have not stopped laughing. I still like the style.
Great food, great conversation, and fun memories. Love spending time with you Alison. Thanks.

2 comments:

Btflgal said...

I still laugh about it myself. But I have decided that I really love it. We need to lunch more often, lets not wait till August!

Btflgal said...

P.S. I haven't tried the recipe only because I have the flu this week. It's doing me in!